
Keira has eaten all of the animal cookies while I signed up for this blog! Well, OK she really signed up for the blog while eating all the cookies but its OK, because I get to write the first post for our blog and so I can tell the world how she ate all the animal cookies. I guess to be fair I should say that I ate a bunch of the cookies too because they are so tasty! It took many months of dating and a month of being married before Keira and I found our shared passion for the wonderful animal cookies but now that we have found out... cookies beware! I think we were able to polish off an entire bag (397 g) of cookies in less than a day, oh my!
Enough about animal cookies now though lets talk about the really important stuff of the day... Well, nothing too important has really happened today. After waking up late and missing priesthood/relief society we managed to stumble in late to our new ward in time to catch Sunday school and later on sacrament meeting. Keira and I have both been waiting without any excitement for them to ask us to speak in sacrament since we are new to the ward. Before we left for church this morning Keira asked if I thought we would be asked today... sure enough as we filed out of sacrament meeting we picked the wrong door and we were caught by the bishop. Bishop Foy is his name and he asked which Sunday we would like to speak next month. We chose to speak on March 23rd which happens to be the same day as Easter. I bet you can't guess what our topic is on?

After church today we played a Nintendo game called hang time. The best part about the whole game was watching Keira just jump around the basketball court like a little bunny. She created a player that looked like a french pirate man and his nickname is gator. We lost every game we played but we are getting better. We started out losing games by 15 or more points and by the end we only lost by a few points. I think that both our skills at the game got a little better but the thing that really helped us out the most was when Keira change her game strategy from hopping around like a crazed bunny to running around with the ball and shooting it. Go team go!
No comments:
Post a Comment