Sunday, April 26, 2009

Condo Pictures!

Ok, I finally got around to taking some pictures and loading them on my computer. This is our beautiful new condo. Adam and I both spent a lot of time working on it so it was livable. Some things still need to be completed like touch-up paint downstairs, putting the base boards back up, and many other little home improvement projects, but this is what we have so far.

Living Room Before and After.
Note: The pictures on the wall aren't really where they are supposed to be. We just hung them on the nails that were already on the wall. And yes, I am going to add more color to the room someday.

Dining Room Before and After

Note: The dining room chairs haven't arrived yet so we've had to resort to eating at a very high table with very short chairs. It's interesting. And someday we will add decorations to the wall.



Kitchen Before and After

Nice floors eh? We added them ourselves!

Bedroom Before and After

Note: We will eventually get a new bedspread and possibly even new bedroom furniture someday...maybe.


Well that's it for pictures. This is my first time blogging and I'm having trouble getting the pictures where I want them. If you want the real tour just come on by.

No comments: